Willa McGregor was born as Willa Crews to Jackson and Elizabeth Crews in a small town in Oklahoma. She grew up near the reservation her mom grew up in. When Willa was three years old, her parents decided to leave Oklahoma and move to Blackwood Mountain. Willa's father had been promoted to an excellent job in Lebeaux, but the family wanted to keep living in a small town setting.
Idk I don't feel like writing the rest of the history but here's my ideas so far.
- Company her dad worked for shut down so the fam moved back to Oklahoma.
- Mom died in a car accident. Dad became an alcoholic with no job and he was soon arrested for drug possession probably. Willa and her bro were put into the foster care system because no family members wanted them. After a few months her father gave up custody rights to Willa and her brother.
- Willa and her bro lived in really bad places. They were separated when Willa was thirteen and he was fourteen.
- Willa lived in New Mexico for a couple of months. She was removed from the home after the family was seen unfit. Include a really dark past here but probs put a trigger warning or something about it. There's rape.
- Willa moved into Texas. She was very dumb and starting to use drugs because she no longer saw any point in anything. She ran away a lot.
- At sixteen, Willa was adopted by a Texan gay couple. At first they weren't going to adopt her because they were told how much work she was, but they really wanted to adopt her. At first she would rarely associate herself with them, but soon warmed up.
- When Willa was seventeen her dads adopted a nine year old girl.
- When Willa was twenty, she decided to go to college. Her dads obvs helped pay for it and stuff. She attended University of Texas in Austin.
- She began trying to find teaching jobs in the area, but was also secretly looking at jobs near her hometown of Blackwood Mountain. When she was twenty-seven, she saw an opening position at BES and decided to move to Blackwood Mountain.
- Also she changed her surname to McGregor because of her dads when she was like eighteen. She did keep the last name Crews.